Design and installation of irrigation systems
When designing, we take into account several very important factors that will help to correctly and professionally install irrigation systems in any areas or fields, namely:
– how close to the installation site are the water sources;
– what are these sources;
– what is the water pressure in the network;
– what is the landscape of the area;
– what are the local climatic features.
All this data helps our engineers to determine the type of irrigation technique that is worth choosing for each specific case, to give timely wise advice to clients, to improve the quality of work at all stages of the design and installation process.
“GEOPILE” will not only provide modern equipment and all related elements, but also select qualified personnel of engineers and workers who will cope with orders of any complexity.
“GEOPILE” guarantees every buyer of our irrigation equipment the following benefits:
– reduction of costs for water supply and energy consumption;
– automation of the process, in which a person is assigned only the role of an outside observer;
– high-quality, uniform and timely irrigation of all sections of the site;
– environmental friendliness.
Nowadays, far-sighted consumers are switching to mechanized irrigation systems, since only they can solve at once the whole complex of tasks facing the owner of a land plot, whether it be a home lawn or hectares of agricultural land.
Low investment cost
Sprinklers equipped with two nozzles that ensure a very good uniformity of watering
Possibility to change the nozzles depending on the available pressure and the required flow
Very high durability over time
Possibility to replace the polyethylene pipe with a flexible hose
Secure and lossless quick coupling systems
Low operating pressures – 3 bar